Tuesday, February 12, 2013

ONE FOOT IN FRONT OF THE OTHER


It is so important in professional life to put actions behind your words. That is how you maintain integrity. Dreaming is not enough, it is a start, but even more important than dreaming is your ability to act out what you perceive and speak. This week, my dreams, depend on my ability to put actions to the one requirement of the program I applied to; passing a university level math course. Now, because of my other responsibilities mainly finishing up the work assigned at work before I leave, I am finding it difficult to focus on doing this one important thing that the next leg of my career depends on. I know I must deliver, put my actions where my mouth is. I cannot be one of those dreamers who live with their head in the clouds and nothing rooting them down to reality. Action is the only way to pull dreams into the physical reality we call life. I believe to be successful in this life, your words must follow your dreams but then your actions must catch up with your words and overtake them. Fellow dreamers out there, action is all we have. This week for me is about ACTION, putting one foot in front of the other each day, I am sure to make it to the summit. I am aiming for an A+ in this math course. I will keep you posted on developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment