Tuesday, March 12, 2013

THE POWER OF FAITH


FAITH WORTH HAVING:

I am glad to report success in gaining admission to the Masters of Accounting program at York University. I am very grateful for God’s faithfulness in my life. As I embark on this journey, I hope you my audience will stick with me through the successes and failures that make any adventure worthwhile. I embrace the opportunity to learn and grow, and i encourage the youth to take advantage of all the opportunities that are available to them. Last week, we celebrated international women’s day, it is a reminder to honor the lives of women who came before who fought with their lives to give us the liberties we enjoy today. Because of their work, today I have the opportunity to carve out a career in accounting. To these women I can only say ‘me dase’ which means thank you in ‘twi’.

No comments:

Post a Comment