Tuesday, April 9, 2013

RUMNIATIONS OF A MIND THAT IS STILL CURIOUS....


For the past few weeks, I have been mulling over some preoccupations I have always been curious about for example what it takes to turn dreams and thoughts into reality. The method of transferring something from our imagination into a concrete form of existence in this world is one of the most amazing gifts God gave humanity. Being able to materialize the thoughts and plans of man takes real power. This is the power that is seen in visionaries, artists, musicians, pastors and scientists. Those who being guided by an inner voice, quell the noise of the outer and work in unison with this inner director to unapologetically carves out their path in the physical world and in so doing shaping life as we know it. We know that all that exist in this world was thought out by someone, thus we are constantly surrounded by plastic mind substances that substances created by the thought of others. Nature after all is but the physical evidence of God’s thought materialized into substance. Well I find I don’t want to just be a user and acquirer of the things that have been thought out by other minds but also be able to possess that creative power to channel my thoughts into a substance. It’s called birthing…. For me writing is one way to do that but I feel a little limited were I to restraint my creative power to  words alone. My Dad found his path by creating highways and overpasses as a civil engineer. Our youth especially need to understand that they are not just consumers but creators as well. How many young adults would be saved from a mediocre life, were they to master the birthing power of transforming thought substance into the physical.


 

1 comment: