Tuesday, January 14, 2014

WHEN YOU HAVE GIVEN IT YOUR BEST... AND THINGS STILL...DONT WORK OUT AS YOU HAD HOPED

   
               Guys you have been on this journey with me from the onset, so I don't even know how to say what  I am about to say... but despite my hard work , I am having a hard time in continuing in the York Master of accounting program. It cost about $15000 a semester and for an immigrant such as myself, that is a lot of money. I have already sunk about $30,000 into this dream, things have become much more difficult than I would have imagined. I am very tempted to throw in the towel. I think this is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. I have pushed myself out of so many comfort zones I cant help but to be proud of myself.
            I am also finding it very difficult in finding work in a public accounting firm. It is almost impossible to know what is required of applicants.   I am not giving up yet..I will keep you posted.

Sincerely,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment